Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Give your feedback

This year's course finishes on Tuesday, December 2 2014. 

Your initial state of knowledge was $W_0$, and will have been brought to $W_{16}$. It is now your job to control the trajectory onwards. Information about certain unobservables will be revealed by variables $y_1,y_2,y_3$ in the Easter Term. These observations are subject to noise.

As you study and revise from the notes I would appreciate an email from you if you see any typos or grammatical mistakes, or find something that you recommend could be explained better. I try to tread a Goldilocks path in these notes of being neither too verbose nor too succinct. 

You can give the standard feedback on-line here. This is identical to the Faculty's paper form that I will handout on Thursday. It will be sent to my email anonymously. After reading the responses, I will forward them to the Faculty Office. The online form is easy to use and is particularly useful for anyone who is following the course from my notes and is not attending lectures.